HR for Construction Finance Certificate Program: Module 1
Jul 25, 2023 - 3:00 PM (ET) - Online
Hosted by CFMA
About this Event
Tuesday, July 25 from 3-4:30 pm ET
Please note, this is module 1 of 5 for CFMA's Human Resources for Construction Finance Certificate Program. Participants are welcome to register for the certificate program after it starts and module recordings will be provided to accommodate certificate program participants with scheduling conflicts. However, active participation in live module broadcasts is encouraged to enhance the learning experience, including roundtable discussions. It is important to note that module recordings are not eligible for CPEs and do not include roundtable discussions.
Defining Your Organizational Culture: What Type of Company Are We Going To Be?
In today’s competitive labor environment, people often get to choose where they work based on factors that match their values, priorities, and work style. Without a strong organizational culture that drives how work happens inside the company and can be clearly communicated to those considering joining, a company will fall behind its competitors that have invested in defining, integrating, and promoting a strong culture. This session will help you define what your culture is, identify areas where change may be needed, and create the most effective ways to integrate and communicate that culture.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Define organization culture and what creates it.
- Evaluate organizational culture by defining it and identifying the key points.
- Align the employee experience with your culture.
- Use your organizational culture to drive your employer brand.
- Create communication strategies for the level of transparency appropriate for your organization.
- Describe HR’s role in the organizational structure and culture.
Speaking info coming soon.